The online casino world is inundated with some fantastic offers. Whichever way you turn, online casinos are bringing you super rewards through bonuses, free spins, tournaments and more. But when it comes to the crunch, the best rewards are those that are simple and constant. Those that ensure that your losses are minimized; those that are available on a regular basis.
Take as an example the Lucky 13 Daily Rebate Program at the South African-facing Yebo Casino. This is a fantastic rewards program that pays back a specific percentage of your losses from deposits made without a bonus.
In a nutshell, the Lucky 13 Daily Rebate Program pays you 13% on your losses every single day of play!
13 is a Lucky Number at Yebo Casino
While some people may shy away from the number 13, Yebo Casino has purposely chosen it to make it the luckiest number of all at its site. Because no matter how you do during your online gaming session at Yebo Casino, you are safe in the knowledge that the next day will see 13% of your losses returned to your account. At Yebo Casino, they embrace the number 13!
How to Claim the Lucky 13 Daily Rebate
Make a valid deposit of R25 or more into your Yebo Casino account and you will automatically receive 13% of your lost deposits back into your account the next morning.
Remember, that in order for the deposit to be considered ‘valid’, you need to make it without claiming a bonus or a coupon.
There is absolutely no need to opt in to the Lucky 13 Daily Rebate Program. Unlike other bonuses, you don’t need to request the daily rebates either. Yebo Casino has simplified things to the max for you by making this an automatically triggered reward. The money is simply added to your account each morning, based on the previous day’s lost deposits.
Here’s an example: Say you deposit and lose R1,000 in total on Wednesday. Check your account on Thursday morning and you will see that your account has been automatically credited with R130 (or 13%). How cool is that?
Is there a maximum rebate amount you can claim?
Yes. Yebo Casino has limited the maximum rebate amount you claim to R5,000 a day. We think that’s a fair and very generous sum.
Daily Rebate Program Terms and Conditions
Let’s sum up the different terms and conditions attached to the Lucky 13 Daily Rebate promotion. As with all bonuses and promotions at Yebo Casino and other online casinos, we encourage you to read the terms of this offer very carefully to familiarize yourself with the requirements.
- To be eligible for the 13% daily rebate, you must make sure that your deposits are made up of only pure cash in increments of R25 or more.
- Deposits that are made into your account using a bonus coupon that you received from Yebo Casino are not eligible to receive the 13% rebates.
- You do not have to do anything specific in order to receive your daily rebates. Yebo Casino performs a service to you that the funds are deposited into your online casino account and you will find them before 9 am the following day.
- If you make a withdrawal, any previous or pending deposits won’t be entitled to earn rebates from Yebo Casino as part of the program.
- To claim your daily rebate earnings, your online casino balance must be below R10 or R25 (depending on your Yebo Casino VIP level).
- If you have a pending coupon, free spins or accumulated game counters, you may not claim a rebate on your previous day’s losses. In the case that you have one or some of these, the rebate will be deferred to the following day. Rebates that are not claimed will expire within a week.
- The maximum rebate earnings amount is limited by the casino to up to R5,000 a day. This, too, depends on your VIP level at the site.
- Like all other offers, the daily rebate program comes with wagering requirements: Your earnings have up to 20 x playthrough requirements which are available on slots, keno, bingo and scratch card games. All the other games will be locked while your rebate coupons are active.
- The rebate amount that you receive cannot be cashed out; it is considered a non-cashable bonus.
- Rebate earnings have a maximum cashout amount of ten times the rebate amount. Any winnings over this amount are removed from your account when you cash out.
Casinos Featured in This Blog
Year Established: 2014
Software Providers: Realtime Gaming