EntroPay is a virtual debit card that supports online payments via the Visa network. Although it is an independent company that is not affiliated directly with Visa, it is the practical sense a “virtual Visa card” that can be used to perform a variety of transactions just as you would an actual Visa card. EntroPay has proven to be especially feasible for use with online casinos due to its security, safety, and ease of use.
Top South African Entropay Casinos
EntroPay is owned and operated by Ixaris Systems Ltd., based in London, England. Operated under license from the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), EntroPay is subject to strict FCA rules and regulations, thereby providing users with total security and reliability with regard to making payments and withdrawal transactions.
An EntroPay automatically comes with a virtual Visa card issued by the Bank of Valleta. This card enables holders to perform purchase or deposit transactions with any online casino or merchant that accepts Visa.
EntroPay enables users to make purchase or perform online casino funding transactions without having to disclose banking or credit card information. Funds may be loaded into EntroPay via credit card, debit card, or bank transfer. Once the funds are loaded, you can begin using your card online right away.
EntroPay offers the following benefits:
- Funds are available instantly.
- Payments are made from your EntroPay account and not from your bank account or credit card.
- Can be used online wherever Visa is accepted.
- No finance or interest charges.
- Prepaid means more control over your spending.
- Total security from one of the most trusted names in the business.
Using EntroPay in South Africa
South African players can use EntroPay to fund their accounts in several online casinos. EntroPay can also be used to withdraw winnings from an online casino account into an EntroPay account or an EntroPay virtual Visa card. From there, the funds can be transferred into the player’s bank account.
These are the steps for signing up for an EntroPay account:
- Go to www.entropay.com and click ‘Register’.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and fill out the registration form.
- Provide details of a personal credit or debit card from which you will load funds into your EntroPay Virtual Card.
In order to activate your EntroPay account, follow these steps:
- Look for the email containing a link and the activation key. This email will be sent after you have completed the registration process.
- Click on the link that will take you back to EntroPay.
- Enter your password and confirm your email address.
How to Fund Your EntroPay Account
These are the steps involved in funding an EntroPay account and an EntroPay Visa card:
- Sign up for an EntroPay account or an EntroPay VISA card.
- Specify a funding source. This may be a credit card or a debit card.
- Deposit funds to your EntroPay account or EntroPay Visa card. Funds will be withdrawn directly from your credit or debit card or via bank transfer.
After opening an account, you will automatically be provided with a default EntroPay Virtual Card. You can also create more cards later on, and specify which card to fund.
The following steps apply to funding an EntroPay Virtual Card:
- Log into your EntroPay Account.
- Click on ‘EntroPay Cards’ tab.
- Select the card you wish to fund from the drop down box.
- Click the load button.
- Enter the amount you wish to load.
- Select the funding source.
- Confirm all the details and click ‘Submit’.
For funding EntroPay cards via bank transfer, the following steps apply:
- Log into your EntroPay account.
- Click on the ‘EntroPay Cards’ tab.
- Click ‘Load Card’ and select ‘Bank Account’ from the drop down menu.
- Enter the amount to be deposited.
- Select bank country and enter your bank details.
- Click “Next” and follow the onscreen instructions.
Bank transfers can be performed via online banking, telephone banking, or over-the-counter at your local bank branch.
How to Deposit Using EntroPay
Depositing money into an online casino account via EntroPay can be done just as you would with a credit card.
- Select EntroPay as a funding option on the payment page of the casino.
- Fill in the provided funding form with your name, virtual Visa card number, card validity date, and the 3-digit CVC / CVV-code.
- Confirm the details of the transaction.
How to Withdraw Using EntroPay
For withdrawing winnings from your online casino account into your EntroPay account or EntroPay Visa card, follow these steps:
- Go to the cash out page in the casino.
- Choose EntroPay as the withdrawal method.
- Fill in the amount that you wish to withdraw and provide all other requested information.
All withdrawals are credited back to the same EntroPay account that you used to make deposits in the past 12 months. Withdrawals will be converted to the same currency your previous deposit was processed in.
For withdrawing funds from your EntroPay account or EntroPay Visa card into your bank account, follow these steps:
- Select the EntroPay Card you wish to transfer funds from.
- Click ‘Transfer Funds’.
- Enter the amount to be withdrawn.
- Click ‘New Bank Account’.
- Enter your bank account details.
Keep in mind that you will only be able to withdraw funds from your EntroPay account if you have made at least one previous purchase with your card within the past 12 months.
EntroPay Costs and Timing
No fees are charged for using EntroPay to make purchases online or to fund online casino accounts. There are also no monthly or annual fees. Users will be charged for the following transactions:
Pre-funding EntroPay accounts: Applicable fees will be displayed before funding confirmation.
Loading an EntroPay Virtual Card: 4.95% charge on each amount. no other fees.
Loading an EntroPay Virtual card via bank transfer: 3.95% charge on each amount. Additional charges apply depending on the bank.
Withdrawing from an EntroPay Virtual Card via bank transfer (South Africa): GBP7.99/EUR9.99/USD14.99 on each amount withdrawn via bank transfer.
When depositing funds into an online casino account, the full amount will be credited immediately. Withdrawals will take anywhere from a few hours to several days depending on your bank.