If a bit of guaranteed cash is what you’re after – or if you just think it would be nice to earn a bit extra as you spin – then you will need to get in on the Cash Points promotion at Africasino! Here, you will be getting yourself some extra cash on the side just for wagering a bit when you spin with them! Don’t sit there at your screen, waiting anymore! Go out; get your hands on their offer right now! Or, you could stay a little longer while we tell you more about this offer they have for you.
About The Cash Points Promotion
Do you like taking spins on slot machines? Do you like cold, hard cash? Well, Africasino is combining these two interests of yours and is combining them into one, big promotion! Join in on the fun at Africasino today and start earning your Comp Points so that you can start earning some cash for yourself!
How to Earn Comp Points
If you want to begin earning these Comp Points and getting yourself some cash then you will have to listen to us! We know the inner workings of this promotion… don’t tell anyone, but it’s actually quite simple! It all boils down to you playing some slot games and wagering some money on these bad boys.
From the first round of spins, you will start to earn yourself these Comp Points. How many points you will receive depends on your VIP level at Africasino!
- At Bronze level, you will be getting 1 cash point for every R10 that you wager on a spin
- When you’re at Silver level, you will receive 1 cash point for every R9.50 that you wager
- When at Gold level, you will be getting yourself 1 cash point for every R8.50 that you wager on a spin
- Finally, at Platinum level, you will get 1 cash point for yourself for every R8 that you wager
How You Can Swap These Comp Points for Cash
Once you’ve started earning these Comp Points, you will surely want to know how you can convert these into cash! After all, what’s the point in this promotion if all you do is earn comp points without being able to do anything with them? Well, follow these simple steps and you will soon be able to start raking in the cash!
- Whenever you decide you want to convert your Comp Points into cash then you will first need to go into the “My Account” section at Africasino
- Once you’re there, the next step you will need to take will be that you need to then select “Casino Club VIPs” to get to the final part
- Once here you can then convert the selected amount of points that you want to convert into cash – which I’m sure you’ll want to convert all of them
- Once that is all done, then you will start all over again on your next round. Then you can start to build up your Comp Points again to get even more cash again later!
All of this sounds too good to be true, doesn’t it? You’re probably thinking, “Well, what’s the catch? There’s got to be some incredibly high wagering requirement, right? They’re not just going to be giving away free money?” Well, you would be wrong! There is absolutely no wagering requirement on the cash you earn with these Comp Points. Once you have earned it, it’s yours to enjoy, free of any catches. Enjoy!
Terms and Conditions
- Players will receive these cash points at varying rates, depending on what level of VIP the player is:
- At Bronze level, the players will receive 1 cash point for every R10 that they wager
- At Silver level, the players will receive 1 cash point for every R9.50 that they wager
- At Gold level, the players will receive 1 cash point for every R8.50 that they wager
- At Platinum level, the players will receive 1 cash point for every R8 that they wager
- Players can then exchange 100 cash points for R1 in cash
- Players will not have any wagering requirements on any of the cash that they earn from exchanging Cash Points
Casinos Featured in This Blog
Year Established: 2016
Software Providers: 1x2Gaming, Amaya, Elk Studios, Fugaso, GameArt, Gamescale, Lightning Box Games, NetEnt, Nextgen Gaming
Banking Providers: Astropay, Easy EFT, EcoPayz, EntroPay, GiroPay, Maestro Debit Card, MasterCard, Moneta, Neosurf, Neteller, PaySafeCard, Postepay, Qiwi, Skrill, Sofortüberweisung, TrustPay, Visa, VISA Electron, WebMoney, Yandex